Bubba Blade 9 Inch Tapered Blade Flex Fillet Knife
The 9 inch Tapered Flex blade. We use the same patented textured no slip grip handle, and stainless steel as the other Bubba Blades. The non-stick coated 9 Inch blade makes filleting smaller pan fish & meat cutting even easier. Add this 9 inch blade to the 9 Inch Flex & 9 Inch Stiffie and have the perfect filleting & carving set of knives.
- 9" Blade with 6" handle for a total length of 15"
- Full tang construction from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability while balancing
- The Bubba Blade is coated with a non stick surface that is bonded with Titanium that will help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- High carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no-slip-grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath with Velcro straps
Check out Chuck Rollins from http://bigcrappie.com show us how to fillet Crappie and White Bass with the New Bubba Blade 9" Tapered Flex. http://bubbablade.com
Bubba Blade 9"...Check out Chuck Rollins from http://bigcrappie.com show us how...