Bubba Blade 7 inch Tapered Flex Fillet Knife
You asked for it and now it's here! The 7 inch flex blade . We use the same patented textured no slip grip handle, and stainless steel as the other Bubba Blades . The Teflon coated 7 Inch blade makes filleting smaller pan fish & meat cutting even easier. Add this 7 inch blade to the 9 inch flex & 9 inch stiffe and have the perfect filleting & carving set of knives.
- 7" Blade with 6" handle for a total length of 13"
- Full tang construction from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability while balancing
- Non-stick coating prevents rusting & pitting and keeps meat from sticking on the blade
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- 8CR13MOV stainless steel
- Large patented textured no-slip-grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber that stays sticky when wet for total grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath with Velcro straps
Into The Blue host Steve Rodger gives us the run down on everything Triple Tail. From filleting to recipes, all while using his Bubba Blade 7" Tapered Flex. http://www.bubbablade.com
Triple Tail Fi...Into The Blue host Steve Rodger gives us the run down on every...